Join us on June 8 for the Allen Roses Symposium on Alzheimer's Disease
Please join us on Friday, June 8, for the Allen Roses Symposium on Alzheimer's Disease. This symposium will honor the legacy of Allen Roses, MD, with cutting-edge updates on Alzheimer's disease research with expert speakers from Duke and other institutions.
The symposium will be held from noon-4 p.m., in the Pearson Auditorium of the Duke School of Nursing (307 Trent Drive). The preliminary schedule is as follows:
- 12:15-12:30 p.m. - Kathleen Welsh-Bohmer, PhD - Duke Departments of Neurology and Psychiatry
- 12:30- 1:00 p.m. -- David Bennett, MD – Rush University
- 1:00-1:30 p.m. -- Carol Colton, PhD – Duke Department of Neurology
- 1:30-2:00 p.m. -- Marilyn Albert, PhD – Johns Hopkins
- 2:00-2:30 p.m. -- Coffee break
- 2:30-3:00 p.m. -- Richard O’Brien, MD, PhD – Duke Department of Neurology
- 3:00-3:30 p.m. -- John Morris, MD – Washington University at St. Louis
- 3:30-4:00 p.m. -- Al La Spada, MD, PhD - Duke Department of Neurology
This event is free and open to the public. RSVP here.